Welcome to Class 5
Class 5 2019/2020
Hello and welcome back after the summer holidays.
· PE is on Monday afternoons
· Tuck shop is every other Thursday (prices start at 20p for a treat)
· Toast/snack money is £1.50 per week
· During the Autumn term class 5 will be taking part in forest school – letters to follow.
· We will be going on a number of trips during the Autumn term – shopping, the library, bents, Kenyon hall farm – letters and permission slips will be sent with plenty of notice for each trip.
· Homework will be given out each Friday to be handed in the following Friday. Homework will start the week ending 27th September.
· Reading books/high frequency words/letter recognition will be read and worked on in school each week and changed when the reading is fluent and questions can be answered.
We are really looking forward to a fantastic year ahead!
Mrs Williams, Mrs D, Mrs Bourque