6B KS2 ASD Discrete Provision
6B have access to home learning packs which include activities linked to topics in our Spring Curriculum. The packs will include daily challenges which are closely linked to SCERTS Targets, fine motor skills tasks and all other areas of the curriculum.
Parents are encouraged to upload any evidence of home learning to the evidence for learning application so that class can monitor progress and engagement in learning. Packs will be updated in line with what we will be covering within school. In addition to this, parents will be encouraged to engage with their child’s favourite activities such as; reading, baking, construction and puzzles.
- Class 6B Work from Home document.docm
- Week 1&2 6B Home Learning suggestions.doc
- Week 2 6B Home Learning suggestions.doc
- Week 3 6B Work from Home document 3.doc
- Week 7 & 8 Class 6B Home Learning Ideas 126.96.36.199.5.20.doc
- Week 9 Class 6B Home Learning Ideas 18.5.20.doc.doc